- You are here: Home > Safety and Health Guidelines
You are here
Safety and Health Guidelines
CDC recommends these preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Hawaii Governor Ige’s seventh proclamation:
D. 5. Face Covering. All customers shall wear a face covering as described and recommended by the CDC, while waiting to enter and while at an essential and designated business or operation. All employees of essential and designated businesses or operations who have any contact with customers or goods to be purchased shall wear the cloth face covering recommended by the CDC while at their place of employment.
The following links provide additional information regarding COVID-19:
World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/
Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/